Owned and operated by Dr. Peter Johnson, West Michigan Street Veterinary Clinic is committed to providing affordable medical, surgical, and preventive medicine for your pet. Dr. Johnson received his DVM degree from Purdue University in 1975 and has always practiced veterinary medicine in Indianapolis.
- Maximize your pets medical care within your budget
- Keep your family pet healthy……and in return to keep your family from being exposed to transmittable diseases
- Promote spay/neuter for all pets
- Decrease unwanted pet euthanasia in our community
- Promote microchipping to decrease number of lost pets in shelters
- Foster human-animal bond
- Provide education to help promote responsible ownership
We are a walk-in clinic only for vaccinations, sick pet visits, and exams. Appointments required for surgeries. Doctor’s hours will vary from day to day. Check our online calendar at michiganstreetvet.com/hours for that day’s schedule. You can also call for that day’s schedule. However, in general, our walk-in hours for exams and vaccinations are Monday – Friday 1pm-6pm and Saturday 9am-3pm. Wait times will vary. New patients welcome!